A unique opportunity to learn the foundations of becoming a birth doula—a thrilling and in-demand career—while reveling in the magic of Maui and enjoying the company and camaraderie of women on the same path as you. During this training, you’ll learn how to mother the mother, and nurture yourself to nurture others, as well as complete all classroom requirements for Birth Doula Certification.
During our 21 hour course our birth doula training will support and guide you on the path to becoming a “woman who serves” we will cover a range of topics, including:
- A doula’s scope of practice
- Support techniques for labor
- Conducting pre-natal and post-natal visits
- Creating a business and effectively designing your practice
- Providing breastfeeding support
- Learning to navigate the physical and emotional needs of families
- Understanding interventions
- Informed decision making for you and your client
- How to pack your doula bag and more!
Experience the unrivaled beauty of Maui during two outdoor adventures—one on land and one on sea—with two seasoned guides, nature enthusiasts and long-term local Maui residents.
Get in touch and in tune with your body through movement practices, such as yoga.
So are you ready to become a doula?
Doulas of Maui Retreat offers the option of a shared or private room.
Dates: January 18-24 March 17-24 April 16-23
Double occupancy: $4100 per person
Single occupancy: $ 6000 per person
Double occupancy: $4500-5500 per person
Single occupancy: $tkkk per person